1. Leo's lucky numbers are 1, 4 and 6.
2. Leos are fiery and self-confident creatures. It is almost impossible for one to resist their charm.
3. Leos are born leaders. They thrive on a can-do attitude and won't take no for an answer. They work hard to achieve their goals and you will never see them give up or give in for anything.
4. Leos are a natural sign of the Fifth House. This house focuses on sports, children, creativity, entertainment, love giving, love affairs, speculation, romance.
5. Leos are very dedicated to everything they do. They are extremely loyal, and will always dedicate themselves to being the best version of themselves.
6. Leos are extremely kind and polite. But, their mood depends entirely on the situation and the people involved. And, if you choose to take advantage of their kindness, they will unleash themselves on you without any hesitation or remorse.
7. Leos are proud, and sometimes even arrogant. They do not let anyone walk all over them. They stand firm. They are extraordinarily strong and bold.
8. Leos are excellent lovers. But they are not afraid to walk alone. They are sensual and intense in every way. They love with a fiery passion and intoxicating madness. They are spontaneous and keep you constantly guessing what comes next.
9. When a Leo loves, they love hard. They are an "all or nothing" type of lover and expect you to do the same.
10. A Leo generally gravitates towards an uninhibited lover who is not self-conscious. They believe that confidence is the sexiest trait someone can have.
11. The best gift for a Leo is a status item or a family collection such as a scrapbook. They appreciate the little things in life the most.
12. Leos are easily turned off by liars, cheaters and people who are manipulative. They make their own decisions, and don't let your voice resonate over theirs.
13. Leos make the rules. They make the decisions, and that is how it has always been and how it will always be.
14. The opposite sign of Leo is Aquarius.
15. A Leo has a strong and confident personality that has the ability to make almost anyone feel comfortable. They are a warm presence to be around.
16. Leos are always ready for a challenge and will fight to the end. They have an inherent need to win every battle that comes their way, and are both winners and losers.
17. Leos are just big children at heart. They never really grow up, and it is their love for the simple pleasures of life that means the most to them. They have hobbies from their childhood that they treasure to this day.
18. Leos are most compatible with Sagittarius and Aries.
19. The colour chosen for Leo is gold.
20. A major drawback of a Leo is that they are often extremely vain. They seek attention in any way possible, and when they don't get the attention they want, they kind of walk away.
21. The anatomical areas of Leo are the heart, sides and upper back.
22. Leos prefer things to happen on their own terms. So, when things don't go as planned, they get cranky or upset very easily.
23. The star stone of the Leos is the Ruby.
24. Leos thrive on compliments and kind words. They want everyone to notice something new in them and compliments are almost necessary.
25. Leos want your undivided attention at all times, and will put up with nothing less.
26. Leos are complex creatures. Those born under this sign can sometimes be perceived as superficial or selfish. The truth is that there is much more to a Leo than what remains on the surface.
27. A Leo's true personality is hidden until you really get to know them on a deeper level. They are somewhat secretive, mysterious and difficult to get to know. But, when you get to know the heart of a Leo, they will leave an everlasting impression on your heart.
I have been writing horoscope and self-help articles professionally for over 20 years.
• Today's horoscope: Leo